Thursday, September 11, 2008

Movie to Watch: "P.S. I Love You"


In my life time, I've always wanted a love affair that lasts to eternity, but haven't found it yet, and probably never will. However, I'm loved and I have love with people in my world. There are other types of love to fulfill that empty spot.

Life happens and is not exactly what we want even if we have the wonderful love.

There are moments in the movie that brings tear to my eyes. It makes me ache for that eternal love. The love that makes you feel like a part of your body is missing. The love that I dream of. Complete! Whole! Genuine! Beautiful! Marvelous! Believable! Unbelievable!



You can find that kind of love in this movie. Fought through the hardest time in her life, Holly Kennedy finds her passion, and enjoys living again. As the saying goes: "There is no where else to go, but up" applies in Holly's situation.

Sometimes, we must go through the darkest period of our lives in order to reach for that sun shine moment, whether it is big or small.

Image Source

Love is a marvelous thing, and until we learn to love ourselves first, we can't reach that freedom and happiness as Holly did. Moreover, love comes in many different forms, and has many different faces. It's not just for couples, it can simply be with the people in our lives.

Why wait for that one person? Love yourself! Love the people around you! Love everything life has to offer, and in the end, you will find contentment and happiness.



 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly for leaving a comment on my blog - it's a comfort to know I am not writing into the wind! I have enjoyed perusing your writings as well, I'm quite new to this, but being able to learn about others is something I've always enjoyed. Blessings on ya!
    RH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Reach Beyond Limits’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

    BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

    This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ResilientHeart for your comment. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to send me a message!

    Thank you Ray for your kind and generous comment. You made my day for liking my blog, and also for the link to rambhai.com. I really am appreciating any help I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover