Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movie to Watch: "Pay It Forward"

This movie is one of my all time favorite! Every since I saw it, I'm moved, with emotions, and with tears! Heck, it doesn't take much for me to be in tears. I even have tears when I watch Homeward Bound.


If the movie is based on emotions, I will be curling into a ball. Pay It Forward grabbed me in a different level. It teaches me to be kind, generous, and try to make the world a better place to live in, for everyone.



I love the message in this movie, and how two people from different walks of life finally found love with each other. This was the work of a young kindest mind boy, who saw what no one can see.

The best scene for me was when the teacher, Kevin Spacey, asked his lover, Helen Hunt, why do women always make excuses to come back to their abusers. That scene has more meaning than a simple act.

Image Source

The part in the movie that moves me the most was when the mother (Helen Hunt), looked out the window, and saw a line of well wishers on her front lawn, plus headlights from cars that was way out on the highway.
Image Source

If you have not seen this movie, rent it, watch it, and allow it to move you as it did to me. Then keep the message shines in your mind, and do a random act of kindness when the situation presents itself.

The act of kindness does not have to be big, it could be a quarter you are giving to the person in line ahead of you that is short of money. Whatever little thing you can do, you are contributing to a better world.

Pay it forward!


 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't watched it, but I'm definitely intrigued now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it either - nor have I heard of it (but that doesn't say much, I'm a bit behind usually on movies). Anyway, you've given it a very positive review - I'm intrigued as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vered,

    I barely have time to watch movie or TV, but this movie stood out in my memory, and I hope you'll find some times to see it.

    Hi Lance,

    If you ask me what is the latest movie that I saw, I wouldn't be able to name one. I saw Pay It Forward many years ago, but central them stuck with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work,by you.


    recently I saw one of my pictures in your blog.visit my blog and view my pictures.
    Thank you.

    http://anilsworldat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi anilpk,

    Yes, I love those pictures on your blog!

    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover