Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Download Life Balance eBook

A month ago, Stacey at Create a Balance, hosted a group writing project on How to Practice the Art of Life Balance, and I'm glad to be among more than 30 other bloggers that participated in this effort.



If you are interested in finding a balance for your life, you can download this eBook for free. My post "Reach for Life Balance" won the Getting Your Groove Back eBook prize. Imaging my surprise, and feelings of honored!

As mention earlier, there were more than 30 writers participating in this project. Each one has his or her own way to incorporate balance into their lives; therefore, you will definitely learn some new things from their perspective.


 

5 comments:

  1. Stacey did a great job with this, didn't she! All the articles are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Icy,

    Hi! This is Mys Lyke Meeh--

    Gonna blogroll you!

    Thanks---we gonna boycott triond yah?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance--I have to say Stacey did a great job with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mys Lyke Meeh--Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

    I'm not sure what is going on with Triond, but I've decided to take a break before all this boycott!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this eBook with your readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover