Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Day of the Year 2008

I was away from home for these last 10 days, enjoying the mild weather of California, and soaking in the sun as much as I can with my family.

Though I have scheduled for my posts to publish, I could not get to them while at different houses every day to check for comments, (not that I have many); therefore, I am working on catching up for today!

Christmas came and went by so fast! Another year is about to end, so I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support, encouraging, and visiting my blog.


Here are some pictures of my California trip.


View of the Pacific Ocean at Muir Woods Beach in San Francisco



Another view of Muir Woods National Monument



On top of the hill in Almaden

Wishing the best of life to each and everyone for the New Year. May all of your wishes come true!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your photos Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know where my comments are going...I just said Thanks for sharing your Photos and I hope you have a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos as usual. Your site is back on my site, I think I deleted you by accident when I changed it. Well, you are back on my blog!

    Great blog you have here and very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! so this is why everyone is wondering about where you are and if everything's ok. I hope your holidays are going great! :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geri--Your comments are still here. It might take a while for them to show up.

    Happy New Year!

    Teresa Lynne--Thank you for your visit, and I understand how sometimes, things disappear when we changing things around.

    Happy New Year, Teresa!

    Michele--I'm still around, and thanks for thinking about me.

    Happy New Year, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowo--these pictures were great. Yo captured the essence...

    I can feel the peace and tranquility when I looked at this picturess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mys--thank you! For a point and shoot camera, it does justice to the scenery..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover