Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Collection of Arthritis Articles

Arthritis pain is kicking up, and I found myself very unproductive today. I read and comment as many articles as I can. It seems like a never ending project when every muscle is screaming in vain.

The freezing temperature doesn't help either! Every few hours or so I must go outside to shovel the snow, spread the salt, and make sure there is a pathway for the mailman to walk on.

Though I have written many articles about arthritis, and for arthritis sufferers, I am unable to shake it today!

Top Five Reasons to Exercise If You Have Chronic Illness

This article was published on April 15th, 2008 by Yahoo, and well, you've guessed it. There are five things I do to alleviate the pain. However, nothing seems to work out today. The joints in my shoulders are killing me. It feels like someone is sawing me apart, slowly! I even have a massage from my little boy. It counts, isn't it?




Seven Vitamins for Arthritis

Published on April 21st, 2008, by Yahoo, and listed seven recommended vitamins for arthritis sufferers, and the reasons why they should be taken. If you prefer not to take these supplements, you will also find a list of different foods to substitute them.

Five Ways to Deal with Arthritis and Enhance Your Life

Yahoo published this article on April 14th, 2008! Well, as you can tell, I am constantly looking for ways to deal with this illness, easy the pain, and function as normal as I can.

Some days are better than others, but today is the worst!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. This post reminds me that I'm not alone in dealing with arthritis pain. And I see how lucky I am to live in a warm climate where I can exercise outside any day. Maybe your "unproductive" days will turn out to be fruitful in the long run. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...surely, it will pass-- however,u still write many articles though...



    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting selewction of articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. I take some Chinese herbal pills and I have to say they really help me.My family suffers from Arthritis too, genetically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane--I wish I can soak in some hot sun right now..

    Mys--thanks for the positive reinforcement!

    Lizzie--thank you!

    qiman's world--I'm glad you've found something that helps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a very special award for you and it's located at this link. :)

    Congrats on the award and pay it forward.

    It's not just another lemonade
    award, I promise.

    http://michelecamerondrew.blogspot.com/2009/01/sisterhood-lemonade-and-best-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele--Thank you for thinking of me! I'll post this soon..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover