Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Triple Award: Sisterhood, Lemonade, and Best Friends

I have the honored of receiving the Triple Award of Sisterhood, Lemonade and Best Friends from Michele Cameron Drew of Spectrum for Reach Beyond Limits blog and for Wave Weaver blog at Today.com.

Moreover, Lauren Axelrod of Friends' Revolution also awarded Wave Weaver the same badge. It is a warm and fuzzy feeling inside!

Lanne at Crocodile Soup for the Soul, and Geri at Geri's World have also nominated my blog with this triple sisterhood, best friends, and lemonade award!

Here is what the Triple Award looks like.


My best regards and appreciation to all of my friends from Triond, Today, and Blogspot. Without their friendship and support, I would be very lonely and lost.

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now is my turn to nominate 10 other friends.

I am trying not to nominate the same blogs twice, and these blogs are the ones that I know

  1. Lizzie at Lizzie's Choice
  2. Diane at Sabino Canyon
  3. Anne at Sunday's Child
  4. Mys at MysLykeMeeh
  5. Darlene at The Health Exchange
  6. Dabrah at Fickle Muse
  7. Judy at Seeds4thought
  8. Michele at Poetic Expression
  9. K Bali at The Fastest Money Making Sites
  10. Teri at The Beach Writer
Well, don't you just love blogging? It is such a nice circle to connect people from all over the world. I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful, supported, and friendly hearts!

Thanks again Michele, Lauren, Lanne, and Geri for the award! I feel the love!!!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! I love your post and how you thanked everyone. That was very thoughtful.

    I will post my award and 10 bloggers tomorrow sometime.

    I am getting ready to leave town and see Celine Dion in concert! I am so excited!

    Thanks again!!

    Tery

    ReplyDelete
  2. BC, I am overwhelmed by your kindness! Thank you for the award nomination, your support and friendship. I'm new to blogging and am surprised and delighted to see such camaraderie among bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BC, thank you very much! That's really really sweet. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzie, Tery, Diane, Mys---You are a bunch of great women! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A+ to BC Doan. Now someone just needs to nominate you on the bloggers choice awards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Brando18...I'm waiting for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you have a great looking blog and I am following you too. I love your template btw where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenai,

    Thank you for the compliment! You can find it at ourblogtemplates.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very honoured by this, Icy. You're such a true, helpful and supportive friend.

    It's great to meet people like you on line, with whom I share so much. I feel as though we've actually met.

    Best wishes and much love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Icy you are welcome & thank you for all the positive input and the support you have given me this past while back. Overall (putting aside the frustrations i have with my computer) blogging has been a very positive aspect in my life. There is a wonderful community out there. Being able to read other peoples blogs and share a little of their lives has actually lifted me at times when I felt very low. Congratulations and as they say in Ireland "You go girl"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne--Now, only we can closer to each other! You're a great friend too!

    Geri--I'm glad I can be of help! You have given me support also..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Icy for the award. My feelings for your love and support are inexpressible. May God always bless our friendship :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover