Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Is Your Page Rank or Your Google Analytics Codes?

A while ago, I came across this article "Improve Your Google Ranking in One Easy Step." I thought the information is worth trying, so I went into my HTML and tweaked it with the direction found on the site.

Photo by gerthough


You will find many helpful articles on this website, and also free blog templates. If you are in the mood for a new look, check them out at Free Blogger Templates & Premium WordPress Themes

It is now about a month later, and I check my page rank, using this site "Google PageRank Checker", but I'm still ranking at number 2. Personally, the article makes sense to me, since I check other websites as well. Most of them, list the post title first, and then the blog title, not the other way around.

Photo by gerthough

As Judy Sheldon said it best: "Nothing beats a failure, but a try!" If you want your blog to get a higher rank, then read the article, and apply the direction in your blog. It is not all that difficult to do.

Today.com bloggers are asked to get their Google Analytics Codes ready, you can read it here to find out how to get your codes! For Blogspot bloggers, it is good to install these codes to you template, since it will allow you to see where your visitors come from, your most popular post, and many other fantastic options!

Update

I've just found another site for you to check your page rank: TestPageRank. I tested Reach Beyond Limits, and the result is the same.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

11 comments:

  1. That was really useful for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post explaining what these things are. I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give it a try! --I'm learning too! Thanks BC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I might just have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glynis--I hope it can help all of us!

    Diane--I think it's worth a try! We have nothing to loose..

    Mys--Check out the page rank tool, it's fun to see where we are at!

    Monique--Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the information. I will give it a go. Still so new here :)
    BTW you've been tagged. Go to my blog to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loree--There is always so much to learn when it comes to technology...I'm learning as I go too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard a lot about Google analytics codes but don't have much sense about it. Very useful post and will definetely go through these sources very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. K bali--it's fairly easy to do..I hope you have time to do it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa Lynne,

    You're welcome...Learning and sharing are fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover