Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movie to Watch: Closing the Ring

This movie is for all the romantic souls out there! Directed by Richard Attenborough, and performed by superstars Shirley MacLaine, and Christopher Plummer. Apparently, the movie was released in December without whistle and bell. Not too many people know that this movie is in existing.


The story surrounds three young men who share the same feeling for one lady. The intriguing thing about this movie are the little hidden messages throughout.

The story connects Belfast, Ireland to Branagan, Michigan. It is one of most beautiful love story that I have seen. It is a love to die for!

You really have to pay attention to the movie, and follow it while trying to figure out what's going on. I love movies where you can't tell what would happen next.

I highly recommend this movie. It is available on DVD at Blockbuster.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I will rent this movie for sure. And I really love your blog. The literary photos are beautiful. I am an English and Drama teacher and you touch on many things that are close to my heart. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to watch this movie. Have not heard about it but it sounds like the sort of story that will appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragonsongbird,

    Thank you for your generous comment. I'm honored beyond words..

    Loree,

    I watched the movie 2 times already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am definitely going to look this one up...I took your advice after reading your last review of a movie and loved it (the duchess) Cheers Gerix

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of this movie before. Looks like the type of movie I would enjoy watching, and I'll look for it next time I rent movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is new to me, I will look out for it thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geri,

    I thought of you when I watched this movie, because its location Belfast, and Michigan..

    Diane,

    I believe that you will enjoy this movie..

    Glynis,

    Hope you will get to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover