I am still on a quest to learn all about Twitter, a popular social bookmarking site that creating a huge wave online at the moment! I hear it all the time, and I see "Follow Me on Twitter" every where!
So What Are the Buzzes?
- Sign up for an account is free, and free is good!
- You have 140 characters to summarize your tweet.
- You follow your friends and your friends follow you to check out each other tweet.
- You can drive traffic to your blog, gain readers, or get customers to your market.
- If you log into your Twitter account, you can see what your friends are doing/saying
I come across this short video on 10 Secrets to Using Twitter to Attract More Followers today. My brain is growing by learning so much more information about Twitter every day.
As bloggers/writers, we all aim for readers and traffic to our blogs or articles. The only way to stay in this online business is to keep up with the trend. The hot spots for internet users are social bookmarking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Digg, Mixx, Reddit and now Twitter.
Even if you are blogging for the sheer joy of writing, without the money added benefits, I'm sure you still want to have visitors to your blog.
Last week, when I wrote How to get a Twitter Button for Your Blog, DragonBlogger left me a comment, which I followed to his blog, and found this wonderful article written by him:
Guide on How to Use Twitter.
If you are new to Twitter, check out these links!