Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Calling All Poets to Join the Contest


How would you like to win $300, or $150, or $50 for your poem? Many writers are also poets! I know quite a few right at the top of my head. These are friends from all over the internet.

Though poetry doesn't fit in to this blog theme, but it does tide in "making money with your writing" category. Also, I think it is best to broadcast the news on Reach Beyond Limits, since it has a greater readership.

If poetry is your forte, then try to enter the contest. Who knows, you may win first place, second place, or third place, and your poem will be feature on Blue Mountain Arts website.

All right, have I build up your excitement or anticipation yet?

Blue Mountain Arts Contest

Make sure you read the rules, and find out if they accept submission from international writers. There is no fee to enter this contest!

Speaking of contest, Michele Cameron Drew at Spectrum is also holding a writing contest. Check out her post to see if you would want to join in the fun.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information BC! What fun, two competitions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of this page, BC. Thanks so much for the heads-up about the poetry contest. I could just sink my teeth into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, thanks so much for the info on both contests. I will check them out. You're a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Icy, for the mention of my contest and also for letting us know about the Blue Mountain Contest. I had an honorable mention many years ago in one of their contests for my "Whisperings of Remembrance". Nice post! :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glynis,

    I hope you are entering the poetry contest..

    Anne,

    Have fun sinking right in..

    Joanne,

    You're quite a poet, and it would be so much fun to see one of us win the contest.

    Michele,

    I have no doubt about your talent..Go for it this time too!

    Good luck everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to find out these contests. I don't know much about poetry, but I may know someone who does. Thanks BC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not much of a poet but I will check out the other writing competition. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane,

    Writing for contests is fun, and I hope your friend enjoy it!

    Loree,

    I hope you write for Michele's contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck Icy. you know i am a fan, i read your poems so filled with emotions and it really is so powerful on conveying the emotions and message.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cool. I hope my friend Z, would be able to join in both contests. I didn't know Michele has one too, Hi Michele.

    Thanks for the info. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for that information Icy. I'll go and have a look at both contests.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betchai,

    You are a poet too..Try the contest, and if you win, we'll split! :-)

    Jena Isle,

    Pass the info around to Z, and if he win, we can all be happy!

    Dabrah,

    Thanks Dabrah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so behind on this. I better start writing ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I might just try and and put some poetry on this! You never know!! I could use the money... college is going to be expensive..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lauren,

    Good to see you around!

    Alexa,

    It wouldn't hurt to try! Hope you win..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover