Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank You and Passing Them On

Jodi at Jodi's Journey have given two awards to Reach Beyond Limits. It feels great to get recognition for something I love to do. Through the blogsphere, I have seen so many beautiful blogs, and met many talented bloggers. Ordinary people do extraordinary things!

Liza at A Simple Life has also awarded me the One Lovely Blog yesterday! Double the fun!

On Jodi's Journey you can find humor, recipes, health issues, animals and everything else that Jodi wants to write about!

The first award is One Lovely Blog, and the rules are:

  • Upload the image in your post
  • Mention the person that gives you the award with their blog link
  • Nominate your blogs of choice with blog owner's name and link
  • Leave comment on the recipients' posts to let them know
Here are my choice:
  • Betchai at The Joys of Simple Life--You must visit this blog for the simple joys of amazing photos and her hiking experiences.
  • Jodapoet at Poetic Shutterbug--Among beautiful images, you will be delighted with her poetry, and inspiring posts.
  • T at Picture This--T took wonderful images of things that I have not thought off. You will sure enjoy visiting this blog on a daily basic.
  • Michele Cameron Drew at Poetic Expression--Michele is a multi-talented person, who has many beautiful blogs.
  • Diane C at Sabino Canyon--Diane keeps me intrigue with her life at Sabino Canyon with stunning images that she took.
The second award is the NENO award, and the rules are the same.

The NENO award defines as: "a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging, and to help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging."

Here are my choice:

  • Judy Sheldon at Seeds For Thought--Judy is a true friend who always encourages me to write and very generous with her inspiring words.
  • Dabrah at Fickle Muse--Dabrah is one of the first people who gave me warm welcomed to the blogging world. She also takes wonderful pictures!
  • Michele Cameron Drew at By Any Other Name--I can't say enough about Michele! She is a talented poet, and tweaks her blogs every few weeks until they are gorgeous!
  • Loree at Stories and Scribbles--Loree always takes time to supports me whenever she can. She has a beautiful blog with amazing photos.
  • Liza at A Simple Life--Liza has a very nice blog and write about health, family deals, and ways to save money.
I was not about to do this post either, but I thought the sentiment of these awards worth mentioning.

Last but most important, I want to take this opportunity to THANK all my readers. Without you, this blog is a sad thing!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

13 comments:

  1. I so got distracted by your blogup, I have completely forgotten what to say apart from that I love going to Dabrah, one of your winners. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BC, you are one of the most thoughtful bloggers. I will enjoy checking out the other blogs you mentioned. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BC, these awards are very well deserved. I love your blog. I am sorry I don't get over here enough, I have been very busy with church projects, so I am sorry I have been MIA.

    So you don't like the new look on my blog? I just thought it would be nice to have a change, and this is what my button looks like. Please be honest and tell me yea or nay, okay? Thank you very much. God bless.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well-deserved awards. Thank you also for posting it and for sharing the Neno Award with me. I have received this one but I'm not sure if I posted it at A Simple Life or in my other blog.

    Thanks again for including me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icy, you are a doll. Thanks so much for the award. Coming from you it means so much to me. I have also nominated you so check it out at http://poeticshutterbug.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Thanks my friend.

    PS Since you've already been nominated don't feel obligated to do it all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icy, thanks a lot for this award. I always appreciate you for being so thoughtful and also, very helpful. You always have that desire to share what you have learned to others, which I love. Plus, of course, I always love coming here because I really do enjoy your posts, it is not just amazing photography, heartfelt poetry, high quality and well written informative posts, but a combination of all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Thank you for the award and congratulations for the 2 of yours. I will pass it on in the coming days. Thanks also for your nice words about my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Middle Ditch,

    LOL..I'm sorry about the blogup distraction..

    Diane,

    How kind of you to say that! I enjoy visiting your site.

    Jodi,

    I thought I was on a different blog. I know how you feel about having a change. It's great!

    Liza,

    Thank you for picking me! Great honored..

    Joanne,

    Thank you for the nomination as well!

    Betchai,

    I have enjoyed your blog when it was on Today, and now you have your own home, it's even better..

    Loree,

    You're welcome, and your blog is a joy to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the awards! I'm going to have to get caught up checking out all the great blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards, they're well deserved. Also, thanks for the award you gave me, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aka Mystery Lady,

    Thank you for your visit, and take time to leave comment!

    Dabrah,

    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just dropping by to say thanks for the EC ad. I accepted it now and should be running in a few days!

    XoXoX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daisy,

    You're welcome, and thanks for accepting mine..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover