Have you ever want to put the pictures from your blog on your site? It is a slide show which uses the images you already have on your blog to show readers the pictures from your post.
Here are the pictures from my blog!
Step by step guide:
- Log into your blog, and go to your dashboard
- Scroll down to Tools and Resources at the bottom page
- Click on Picasa Web Albums
- On your photo page, click on the album that you want to show
- Click "Link to this album" on your right hand column
- Click on "Embed Slideshow"
- Here, you can personalize your slideshow such as the size of your images, auto play, or how big you want your slideshow be.
- Then copy the HTML code, and paste it to your blog.
Picasa is free photo editing software from Google, and you can use this software to organize your photos, and make your pictures better.
For more information on how to use Picasa you can watch this video from YouTube, and learn how to use many other functions, such as removing red eyes, making collage, or making a movie!