Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dreaming of Myrtle Beach

The picture below is exactly what I have in mind if I were at Myrtle Beach! Blue sky, white sand, beautiful waves, ocean view, and palm trees! This is a world that is totally different from where I am currently living.

Without personal ties, I probably would have chosen to be somewhere near the ocean, despite the storms and all. I grew up near the ocean when I was younger, so my heart always has that craving for the ocean breeze.



Myrtle Beach Accommodation is a must if I'm going to vacation in South Carolina! I would also love to bring my little boy with me because he seems to share my love for the ocean. He ran into the ocean while we were in Monterey, CA during our visit last December, and he roamed the shore for hours.

Staying at one of the Myrtle Beach Hotels would be suitable for us, and would give my boy access to the beach to do his discovery. Yes, I am dreaming, again when I see The Horizon Myrtle Beach Resort website. They offer so many different Myrtle Beach Accommodations to choose from.

I watch the video tour on this website, and see nothing but blue water! It is raining here all day, and our activities are canceled, so it is a good day to connect with my dream!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

4 comments:

  1. oh, sorry to hear about the rain cancelling your activities Icy, but what is great is you are able to dream and see the pictures and videos of Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not far from here, and we haven't been there ourselves. be good if we all could go, eh? two weeks to school time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame that the rain ruined your plans. I know how you feel because it was raining here in New Jersey so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ocean too. It's great place to relax. Thanks for following my new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover