Friday, August 7, 2009

Finding the Best Credit Cards Just Gets Easier

How many credit cards do you carry in your wallet? I used to have at least ten, but then over time, I scale down to just a Visa and a Master card. I am one of those people who would open an account to get that introductory discount of 10 to 15 percent off for the first purchase.

Picture Courtesy of CompareCards.com



It is easy to fall into this trap, especially if I am spending a large amount of money. Department stores know how to lure me in with this offer, and I ended up with a wallet full of credit cards. When the bills arrived at the end of the month, the reality hit me and I realized that I was gullible.
I learned very quick to pay those department store credit cards off first, and look at different options to transfer to a low interest credit card company. My mailbox used to be full of these offers, and one by one, I called to compare the interest rates. However, this task could take me hours and some time days to have all the information that I needed to work with.

CompareCards.com comes into handy for me to finish my search. This site offers a list of different credit card companies with just a click of the mouse. I used it to nail down to only two best credit cards to carry in my wallet for emergency situation!

I can say now that I am happy with just two best credit cards in my wallet.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

2 comments:

  1. i only have 2, amex (from costco) and we get 2- 3% cashback on most purchases, so, we earn from them :)

    then, visa, since amex is not widely accepted :( but since we are members of costco, and costco accepts only amex, thus we got amex. otherwise, maybe i would only have visa.

    this will help those who are looking for which credit card to use Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article Icy...well worth checking this site out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover