Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting a New Mail Box

My mailbox is a black rectangle, old fashion one! It is so weathered now that I am entertaining the thought of replacing it. Since I showcased a post on different types of mailboxes before, I have always wanted something unique if I ever purchase a new one.


Photo Courtesy of Mailboxixchange.com



Rather than driving around looking for an idea of what type of mail box I would like to have, I go shopping online first. The photos above show my favorite two mail boxes so far. It is nothing fancy, but it have a distinctive look to it.

Mailboxixchange.com has so many different types, and designs. They offer single or multiple unit, post mount, wall mount, mail slot or drop box, locking, column, residential and commercial mail boxes to choose from. Beside mail box for sale, you can also find doorbell and address plaque on this site to match.

I often update the outside of our home in the summer, but my mail box has always skipped my thought until I see how terrible it looks now. It is funny how I pay more attention to the bigger projects while the small one seems to take the back seat.

Replacing a mail box won't be that hard, so I will press on with this task when the weather is still beautiful.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. We really need to replace ours, not that it's all that bad it just so plain. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, and the smaller projects can sometimes really brighten things up cheaper and quicker! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad there are still some neighborhoods around with individual mailboxes in front of homes. In my area, many of the neighborhoods have all the mailboxes clustered together for the whole community, like apartments do. The boxes are tiny and all look alike. No creativity allowed. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover