Thursday, August 27, 2009

Glorious Awards

I am so behind in posting the awards that I have received lately. With the schedules of my son's two soccer teams, and endless chores I find myself in total chaos at times.

As I am doing catch up with listing these awards, I may miss to mention some or I may double post some, and for that I sincerely apologize. As you can see, I have my work cut out for me now.

August Awards

The French Oh Lala and the I Love Lucy Award




Shinade aka Jackie at The Painted Veil has passed this French and I Love Lucy awards to me, and the rules are:

* Copy the award image above.
* Pass it to the bloggers whom you think are deserving for this award.
* Leave a message to them.
* Pass as many as you want.
* Leave a comment to the person who give this award.

I am passing these two awards on to:

The Human Award


Glynis at New Scribbles with Glynis Smy awarded me with the Human Award, and I am so honored beyond words.

"The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers who are considered, kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in blog activites and always leave the most supportive and encouraging comments."

I pass this award on to Joanne, Betchai, Cherie, Diane, Judy, and Cher who have always leaving encouraging/fun comments, and extend their friendship generously.

Your Blog is As Deer To Me as Cupcakes and One Lovely Blog Award


Cherie at This Side of Town has passed these two awards to me and I pass them on to all my blogging friends in this post.

July Awards
and Tag

These awards and tag are from Daisy at In Love with Daisies. She is a great blogging friend, and very generous in passing her awards on to me...Thank you Daisy!


For the Tag We Are the World, I tag everyone on my blog list, and confess that I haven't figure how to do this sort of thing yet. Please pass this tag along since we are the world in its true meaning. Click on the words We Are the World to see how to do it, if you want.



For the Best Blog Award and Lovely Blog Award, here are the rules:

1-- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2-- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am passing these award on to 15 blogs below, not in any particular order:
  • Cher @ Simply CHERrific
  • Geri @ Geri's World
If you want to participate in passing these awards on, then please do. If not, please don't feel the pressure either.

June Award


Annette at A Wisp of Creativity awarded the Honest Scrap award, and the rules are:

1-- Say Thank You for the award and give a link to the presenter.

2-- Share 10 honest things about yourself.

3-- Present the award to 7 other blogs

4-- Tell them of this award and the rules

Thank you Annette, and I am very sorry for the delay in posting this award.

10 honest things about myself
  1. I am a light sleeper! I wake up easily by the slightest sound, and it annoys me very much
  2. I don't like eating breakfast, but force myself to eat
  3. I love reading children's novels
  4. I don't like to cook for myself so I eat frozen foods (yuk...but..)
  5. I think household chores are a waste of time
  6. My favorite movies are the ones that encourage women to be strong
  7. I am terrible when it comes to relationship
  8. I communicate better in writing, and not verbal
  9. I won't pay for anything that is not on sale
  10. I am always thinking of what to blog next (obsession, that's)
7 Bloggers that I want to know 10 honest things about
  • Geri @ Geri's World
These are all the awards that I remember receiving. I will have to go through my whole blog to search and edit as I come upon them. This should teach me a lesson to post them as soon as I receive the award.

Thank you so very much everyone for thinking of me and my blog!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

15 comments:

  1. So many glorious awards and you deserve every one of them, Icy! Reach Beyond Limits is one of the most beautiful, entertaining and thought-provoking sites around. So sweet of you to include my blogs in your nominations. I am deeply honored, and I welcome the opportunity to visit the other blogs you mentioned that are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy you truly deserve each and every one of these awards. You share your life, your knowledge and the beauty around you with each and everyone of us and that is what makes you so special. Thank you so much for the awards in which you have chosen for me. I really so very much appreciated your kindness and friendship.

    Thanks Icy, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, you are a doll. Here is the link to my blog post and thank you so much again. http://poeticshutterbug.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear Icy! these are glorious awards indeed, and you deserve them! you are so hard-working, smart, and concerned about your fellow bloggers! i'll do these, including the 10 honest things at dawn, when the house is still and i can hear myself think! love ya, Icy! BIG, BIG HUGS AND THANKS FROM ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one for you as well. Usually I don't post about these, but this time I just had to.http://www.friendsrevolution.com/2009/08/award-i-feel-so-honored.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icy, these awards and wonderful, and you certainly do an amazing job! Thank you for mentioning my blog, I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the awards. I appreciate it and I especially appreciate your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the awards, Icy. still busy as a bee but i will be back in the blogosphere soon (hopefully). :)

    big hugs,
    cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all of your awards, you are most deserving. You have reminded me that I too need to get caught up on awards, I need more minutes in each day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Icy, you certainly have received a lot of awards, and well deserved too. Thank you for the awards you've passed on to me, and I'll put them on my blog tomorrow (it's very late here now) and try and write the ten honest things about me very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you deserve all of them Icy, I really thank your warm presence.

    i am behind with awards too, thank you so much for sharing the awards with me, i will try to catch up with this, am just glad i know you will understand if it will take me long, or very long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on all the awards and thank you for mine. I will put it on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the awards! I'm very touched you thought of me.

    You deserve your honors.....you have such a wonderful blog (a daily read for me)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You really do deserve all of these great awards because you submit great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover