Friday, August 7, 2009

Maybe Time to Switch

Many of my neighbors have switched to Direct TV System from cable. Their reason was very simple: bad services and I had to agree with them. If the storm knocked off our connections, we could be without television or internet for days.

For the past two years, I had to switch to three different providers. One company sneaked in extra charges every month. Another company shut us down without written notice, if I was even a day late in payment. Then if I called in, I would have to be on the phone for more than 30 minutes playing with their automated answering system. As a consumer, I found these irritating and I deserved more of a courtesy than that.

Photo Courtesy of Direct SAT TV



I wasn't surprise when my neighbors on both sides getting direct TV. They are also sport enthusiasts, so direct TV service seems to offer a better choice for them to catch all their games, and with the help of a DVR, they can record the games to watch them at a later time. My neighbors said they experience no problem, and they like their direct TV packages.

I recently saw an ad from Direct SAT TV offering many different options, and might consider an affordable package since I don't watch TV that much. The children though like their Disney and Nickelodeon Channels.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to chime in with the "I LOVE Direct TV"!!!!

    I switched to them 2 years ago (from Comcast....gag) and haven't looked back! They have superb customer service and I haven't had a "surprise" on my bill since the day I signed up!

    Go for it.....you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby boy complains constantly about Comcast. He enjoyed Direct and Dish when he was at home and now lives where he cannot have satellite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were with direct TV before, they were great and no complains really, but then, because we get 17% discount with ATT from my hubby's company, thus we availed of the discount for cheaper cost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover