Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Dreaming about Myrtle Beach

My niece has a desire to move to South Carolina after her graduation from the University in a year! Her fiance is currently looking for a job there since his laid-off. They want to take this opportunity to start out a new life together in a totally new environment.

I told her that I will visit her and that we should check out a Resort in Myrtle Beach for a vacation. We both love going to the beach. It is one of the common things we enjoy sharing together.



Nothing has happened yet, but we are already excited and make plan for a future rendezvous! When on a vacation, I still prefer the comfort, convenient, and do not want to "tough-it-out". I would like to stay somewhere at Grande Shores for their Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach. It would be perfect to wake up looking at ocean, listen to the waves, and feel the wind on my face.

As mention in my previous post, my daughter and her friends took out a two bedrooms at Grande Shores for their senior vacation. Their decision to stay at Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Resort was highly recommended since they haven't stop talking about it.

I would love to have a chance to go one of these days. For now, I am budgeting a vacation account so when the time comes, I will be ready.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. Icy, this is such a wonderful goal. You deserve to get away. Your picture is so inviting. I would want to go when its cold outside here to get away from the snow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a plan and a goal in mind. I've found I can save better when there is something I really want as an incentive.

    I will be waiting for you Myrtle Beach photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i perfectly understand you Icy, wish you a wonderful Myrtle Beach dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover