Monday, August 17, 2009

Window Shopping on A UK Website

Shopping online some time is the best thing to do since you can see what is on sale without having to look at the newspaper. It is kind of nice to have a general idea what the fashion trend is for the season. My mobility is somewhat limited, so I often like to shop for what I need online.

Creative Commons--Photo Credit



As fall season is coming in, I need to find cardigans, for those early morning walks. I like to wake up and enjoy the quietness for a short period of time before the city is fully awaked with noises.

Everystyle.co.uk/ website has cheap dresses, cheap t-shirts, and also sale jeans. They have a variety of styles, sizes, and colors, including play suits.

Though at this time, I only need a couple of cardigans, I find myself looking at jeans too. I have to admit that this is my first "oversea" shopping web site that I've looked at. It is fun to know what people are wearing on the other side of the globe.

Even if I end up buying nothing, it's interesting to know that I have the option to buy something totally different from everybody around here. Window shopping online is as fun as window shopping in the mall.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. That is the wonderful aspect of buying online around the globe. You could be the first one wearing a different style here and make a fashion statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Window shopping of any kind is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love window shopping on line Icy :) isn't it great to shop at UK yet not leaving US? whoa! thanks to the web :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Window shopping is always fun no matter where you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. most interesting, Icy! i think i'll shop with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover