Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Would You Consider Online Stock Trading?

Watching the scene of the stock market on television always stirs up some questions in me! I wonder who can hear who when people are yelling, bidding, waving, and phone ringing? It looks very chaotic, and I can feel the stress just from watching the scene on TV.

Creative Commons--Photo Credit



I guess this kind of business is not for me! I will feel so lost if I get tossed in the fast pace environment. One of the best things that happen in this life time is the internet. I can choose to be a part of the community or by myself when needed to.

First Trade.com comes to mind when it comes to stock trading! They offer free stock transfer, online trading, and a special referral program where you will receive $50 to refer a friend! I am shy when it comes to communicating with others face to face, so an online broker works for me!

I like to asks questions that some time may sound stupid to others, but I am a curious person, and online give me that opportunity to freely address my concerns without the embarrassing effects.

Have you seen the movie "Nim's Island"? I feel like Alexandra Rover, the author, who has fear of facing the real world, but that is another story! Maybe I am suffering the same disease. I do spend way too much time alone!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. it is also not for me Icy, you have to be heads up with the market always. my mind would probably go crazy just following the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who watches the stock market online all day long. I'm pretty sure watching prices go up and down would drive me nuts, but if I wanted to trade, an online broker would be the way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not my cup of tea, either, Icy, but something that is up Aris' aisle. i am sure he will not hesitate to do it if we can afford it, hahahah!! thanks, Icy1 i've been cheking out the zappo online shopping you've blogged about...you're very smart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover