Saturday, September 19, 2009

Images for the Third Week of September

Hot Pink Ladies


I saw these flowers in a supermarket, and the hot pink color was just spectacular. Though the light was dull and I thought my pictures wouldn't turn out, I was happy to see them clear and in focus.



Classic and Beautiful


These flowers come in a variety of colors, but these pink ones stood out the most. They look just so pretty, small, and strong holding!

I like how the market grouped pots of flowers together like this. It gave the illusion of looking at a flower field. I managed to take many pictures before went on with my groceries shopping.

On the Lighter Note


Maybe the flash went off on this picture, but I still like the light pink color on these flowers. It has gotten colder here in Michigan so these flowers really cheer me up just looking at them.

All in a Row


These flowers lined up in two rows and they were just beautiful. I should have look up the name of these flowers, but I forgot. I just know that I must take the pictures and go on with my chores. There is always so many things to do.

Have a great day everyone!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, their almost to perfect to be real. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love the color of these flowers! Interesting that they only have petals. Your post makes me realize that maybe I should take more time to appreciate flowers at my market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty, I never used to like pink but lately I just can't get enough of it. I like the delicate little blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I meant to say interesting that they only have FOUR petals :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your flower shots as always Icy, they are very lovely. they surely do brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icy, these are gorgeous. I can see why they captured your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's always a wonderful feeling to wake up on sunday morning to have those beauties to stare at....

    i don't have a garden so, this picture compensates for that...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely, Icy! I can't remember having seen those before -or- I'm just not paying much attention around. Their petals look thick and velvety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pink ladies, Icy! i don't know the name either.

    you're right! there's always so many things to do...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super. They're so vibrant they brighten up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are spectacular Icy. I always come to your blog for a breath of fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty in pink and love their color. So dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have become like you, Icy, bringing my camera to the store, to work to CHURCH - everywhere! well, you've been fuschia-d, if ever there was one! two thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of the flowers. It is really bright and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. their color is so lovely and they are also so beautiful ur shots are always great take care i love all of them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover