Friday, September 18, 2009

A Touch of Colors

A Touch of Pink on Top of the Cloud


We are definitely going into Fall season since the weather is changing quite drastically by 7:00 pm. It is much chillier, and darker.


Last Dance


For die-hard soccer parents, we are also wilting without the sun. Everyone is wrapped in thick blankets battling with the cold wind. I then sifted my focus to the sky, and found something to appreciate before the day ended.

Calming Colors


Visitors


Spreading Joy


These pictures I took on the day that was very gloomy, cold, and sleepy. There was only a slight touch of colors that lit up the sky before night fall.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing.

    Take care & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the sky was putting on a delightful show for you. I love the colors in the first one and all the activity in "Last Dance."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots Icy, I love the third one with the slash of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwww awesome shots i loved the first one most take caree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icy they are all just lovely but i must admit I really love the touch of Color and last Dance!!

    I know I am terribly late getting over here today. but, the sun was shining today for the first time in almost 2 weeks.

    So I simply couldn't resist goofing outside. I spent a great deal of time chasing a little hummingbird with my camera.

    I can't tell yet but I think I got at least one decent shot of him in flight.

    Thanks for sharing this with us. I love all of the seasons but there is something just a little magical about Autumn for me.

    Wonderful shots and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the same here, darling. But then again we never had a proper summer to begin with. A rubbish summer followed quickly by autumn.

    You pics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover