Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tickets Galore at ACheapSeat.Com

Back in the days when my children were younger, we used to buy live performance tickets at the box office, or through the school organized field trips. Such shows from Sesame Street, Disney, or Barnum circus are so much fun to attend.

Last year, we bought Disney On Ice Tickets through my sister's community organizers, and we had a blast. JoJo had a chance to experience live performance with kids and adults at the same time. Since we were close to the stage, it was very cold for us, and luckily we wore our jackets. It was a spectacular show!

Image Courtesy of acheapseat.com



Though JoJo is older now, he still wants us to get Sesame Street Live Tickets when they come to our area. He wants his little cousin to go with him, and I am kind of exciting to see all the characters on television come alive on stage.

Through acheapseat.com I can purchase these tickets at an affordable price. For those that want to see sport events and worry about the weather, you can buy A Steady Rain Tickets package, and they are shipped by FedEx.

If you are interesting in any events, check out acheapseat.com website to find what you want to see in your local area. So far, we have find many shows that we want to see, such as Barnum circus, High School Musical, Dancing With the Stars, and Circus du Soleil.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the website. I will have to check it out because I haven't been to see a show in a long time so I think acheapseat might help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, too! yup! the holidays are back, and there will be plenty of shows to watch! the boys will be thrilled! thank you, dear Icy! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! Can I come? We went to live shows in NY and loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover