Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chrysanthemums

Autumn is here, and everywhere you look, you will see chrysanthemums in all different colors. They are so strong and beautiful that even on a cold day, I have to stop for pictures.

One Pink Flower


This mum can withstand the cold very well! It can be outside until the end of October some times. You can see this mum on most people porch, displaying along all the Halloween decorations.

Beautiful Family of Mums


There are a few pots outside my fruits and vegetables market, and I caught them bathing in the sun after getting a quick drink.

Face Forward


These flowers can be outside much longer than I can. My fingers freeze and shake, therefore, I have to hurry inside.

My summer wandering around has to cut short nowadays!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

9 comments:

  1. love your mums, Icy! would you pay me a visit at http://uncoveringaculture.blogspot.com

    let me know what you think! hugs, cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think I have ever seem pink mums like these. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Icy, it was 109 here yesterday -so hot, while it's cold there already...

    Lovely mum, yes they are a sturdy lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these mums, they really are very pretty and comes in different colors as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one flower I couldn't grow for some reason. I've just given up because I can't say it either. Maybe the two things connect in some way.:-)

    Yes, I think we all have to cut down on our summer wanderings.:-)

    Thanks so much for putting my book up on your site. You're very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a heavy tone of pink mums and very beautiful Icy. We do have mums but mostly of yellows, whites and orange. Nothing like as beautiful as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mums add so much color this time of the year especially ones like these in that gorgeous pink. My outdoor wandering will also be shorter soon, we have our first freeze warning out for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mum photos, Icy! I love this flower, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover