Sunday, October 4, 2009

Images for the First Week of October

As tired as I am, being JoJo's taxi driver to all his soccer games and practices, I also love the fact that I am able to spend more time outside, and welcome new discoveries.

One of the fields we went to had this beautiful large circle drive full of different flowers. After we parked the car, I rushed over to take a few pictures since the soccer field was way in the back of the park.

Beautiful Baby Pink


The rain stopped half an hour before the game began, and I saw this beautiful delicate looking flower full of water droplets on it. This color is so soft on a cloudy day.

Stood Out


Among black-eye Susan, roses, and petunias, this flower holds its head high, and attracts many admirers that walking by. The ooh and aah for its beauty excited me as well.

Late Bloomers


The weather is getting colder here in Michigan, and this was the last bloom for the year as we all know it. I was very happy to have a few pictures of this beautiful baby pink flower.

Happy Sunday, everyone!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

18 comments:

  1. the rain did a wonderful job accentuating the delicate look and the comeliness of this bloom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, very beautiful Icy, I love pink. and the raindrops made it more beautiful.

    You are the only one who was able to make observation that it was not me, but my hubby in dwarfed, thanks for the keen observation :)

    again, wonderful shots of the delicate pink flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous i am thankful that i can see those beatiful flowersss and thanks a lot for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icy, as always, gorgeous shots, so refreshing and inspirational. I also wanted to let you know I am no longer using EC. I've canceled advertisers and will no longer be dropping as of right now. Once the purchases I've made in the market are complete, I'm canceling my account. I am still however following you and always will :) So, keep in touch.

    Thanks,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the water droplets on the soft pastel pink petals! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pink hibiscus, the water droplets bring out even more of the color.

    Yellow thistle? I have seen them but not here, I've sort of been looking for them. I haven't looked it up but I don't think they grow in this area. Lots and lots of purples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink flowers always capture me. The mist on the petals added drama ! Great shots too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blooms and gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely Icy, but your photos always are! This is such a peaceful way to float into the week!!

    Hugs,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, Icy. We better capture the pictures while we can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a purty posey! You know, it looks so much like an azalea bloom, but it isn't, is it? Anyway, very nice pic! I like. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pics are just beautiful. I love that color of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pure and lovely header. Wonderful pictures of different flowers!Keep up this beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning I just got up!! Thanks for stopping by.

    You got FC@. I hope you have a great day!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like my lavandula, but I think it might be a bit too late in the year for them to still be out.

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so delicate and with the water droplets looks a fine as lace. It's just stunning Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks so delicate after the rain Icy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover