Friday, October 30, 2009

Images for the Last Week of October

Autumn is always the best time of the year to see different colors of nature, and among these spectacular changes, trees are one of them.

Every where we go, we see beautiful trees in red, yellow, and orange. Below are some pictures of the trees that I happen to see and take a few snap shots.

Wet Trunk


These tree trunks were wet, thus giving that beautiful color black look. My son and I saw these colorful mixed of red and yellow leaves by his soccer field, and we parked underneath to take the pictures.



More Yellow


This is from the same tree above, but we focus more on its yellow leaves. Though JoJo whined about my crazy spurt, he offered to snap the pictures while rushing me to get to his game on time.

On the Ground


Well, we can't always look up, so here lie a beautiful branch that has so many different colors on it, and plus the rain drops make it irresistible to pass by without one push on the button.

Still Changing


You can see the different colors on this maple tree, and the leaves are still changing. This year, I am more aware of all the changes around me, and I have to credit these wonderful feelings to my camera.

Neighborhood View


Though we live right in the middle of the city, when this time of the year comes, we do have a beautiful view of the trees in the neighborhood. I wish to have time to take a road trip to the country side, but the weather has been very unpleasant to do so.

For now, these are the colors of trees around our city! I hope you enjoy them, and have a great day!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

15 comments:

  1. oh, very beautiful colors Icy, I do not know which one to choose for they all are great. but i must say you were very artistic in the 2nd and 3rd picture, but love all the colors. have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! the last of the autumn, won't be long and the trees wil be barren with such magnificent colors!

    have a lovely weekend, icy!

    eng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos...really wonderful to see autumn leaves bring colours to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in autumn too. They're simply brilliant. You live in a lovely neighbourhood. I like the fact that the trees line the street and you can see them all if you stand at an angle.

    When I visit the US, I'm definitely going to come and see you and your street. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trees on your street are gorgeous. I love the contrast of dark wet bark with the yellow leaves. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icy, just gorgeous colors, nice to see the reds and yellows all on one tree. I miss having a rental car at my mother's, during this time of the year. Usually I would be driving around a bit to see all the great color changes which I miss in the San Francisco area. Since I don't use the car that much and am now on such a fixed income, I decided that $250 outlay just wasn't worth it...but I do miss not being able to get out and about a little bit.

    However, since that 24 hours of monsoon-like rain, the trees here are pretty much stripped of their foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful eye you have! I wish I could see the beauty right in front of me as clearly as you can!

    I've given you an award at my blog http://www.StarlightBlog.com Don't worry if you don't have time to do the whole award thing. Just know that your blog is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are just beautiful. I love the colors of all the changing leaves. You did such a great job with these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm telling you Jo Jo will one day be blogging! Wonderful pics, Icy. Take care & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love colorful leaves a lot autumn is the best season to catch the beauty of nature

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Icy, these are all magnificent. The colors so vibrant and alive with flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours. I especially like the third photo of the fallen leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the contrasting colors really give out such great effect on the photos! i love those colors, so pleasing to the eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these pictures are very beautiful and autumn leaves brings colors in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover