Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Last Morning Glory

We are well into October, and on my fence in the backyard I found this beautiful white morning glory flower after the rain. I used to have many different colors, but this year only the white ones come back




Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
Langston Hughes




And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
Gilbert K. Chesterton




Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Ashley Smith



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. Breathtaking photos to go with inspiring words. You are always my source, Icy. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed life has so much beauty...we just have to see through it to truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely thoughts and photos to end my two week European interlude, Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Icy, the white morning glory looks gorgeous against the dark background, and I love the water droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has been kissed by the rain and look how stunning it glows!

    eng

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the pics. I have never seen a morning glory before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love white, love the rain kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover