Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Local Directory for Popular Cities

Long ago, we depend on Yellow Pages phone book to find our ways around or to look up things. Now, we hardly ever use the phone book anymore, and we depend on the internet to do our findings.

Creative Commons--Image Source




Though some time when travel to unknown areas, I still wanted to know local cuisines, attractions, or shopping stores. Well, for people who are curious like me, the internet has provided websites to aid us with these issues.


If you are traveling to Miami, Fl, Pittsburgh, PA, or Charlotte, NC, you can find all of this information with just a few clicks! Once arrive on the website, click on the popular cities that you will be visiting, and you will see businesses in that areas.

This website gives you the feel of having a directory of a local city, from autos, doctors, restaurants, fitness, to schools, and many other services. JustClickLocal.com is an organized website and customized to one particular city at a time.

For now, you can only find popular cities in the US, but in time, I think this website will grow much bigger to include many other places. If you have planned to travel this holiday, make sure to check out this site.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

6 comments:

  1. I use yellowpages.com now because it's easier than using the phone book. Thank you for sharing this site with us. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating site. You never know when you might get an itch to check out something away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do travel a lot and really appreciate this new reference for me! Gracias, thank you, merci and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great website, I will take a look. When we were in Nevada I discovered my phone will give me similar information. How did we survive without the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinks that yellowpages.com is also good for this perpose. I will check out this also. Thanks for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. most things now are available everywhere and thru all means so long as you have internet =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover