Friday, October 16, 2009

Print Your Shopping List for Free

I have a very bad habit and that is I often stop at supermarket without my grocery shopping list in hand. Then I find myself talking and asking frantically in my head for the things that I needed. I do look crazy sometimes, but run in and out of the house all day can do this to a person.

It is great enough for me to remember what time to pick up what kid, or what time to be where for what occasion, therefore, I allow myself to do whatever convenient for me! I have every intention of making a master shopping list, printed it out, put a check mark to the items that I need, and keep one in my purse.


While working on creating a list, I found a website that allows you to print out your grocery or shopping list for free. All it costs is a little time to sign up for a membership. If the items you are looking for not on their list, you can add them in. You can personalize your stores, or your favorites once registered.

Now, I have no more reason to forget my shopping list! I carry one in my purse all the time, even without marking my items. I just glance over the list, and it refreshes my mind on what to purchase at the store.

If you want to get updates, you can follow this website on FaceBook.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us. I will have to check out this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea, right now I put my list on my pda which I of course leave at home sometimes. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go with a list, Icy, because you never know..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't usually make a list, i just know already what to get and sometimes i also need to reinvent and see what new stuffs should i get but for big sopping i do lists to most esp ingredients for majot cooking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover