Thursday, October 1, 2009

Undecided

There is so much on my mind right now to even contemplate on writing! Therefore, this week, I will leave you with sky quotes to ponder.


A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Kenko Yoshida


A tree against the sky possesses the same interest, the same character, the same expression as the figure of a human.
Georges Rouault


A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
Thomas Pynchon


At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space.
Natalie Wood



By reading the scriptures I am so renewed that all nature seems renewed around me and with me. The sky seems to be a pure, a cooler blue, the trees a deeper green. The whole world is charged with the glory of God and I feel fire and music under my feet.
Thomas Merton



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

12 comments:

  1. Your photos were really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes are outstanding and the pictures breathtaking. Thanks so much for taking a moment from your crazy schedule and leaving us some beauty.

    Take care & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and great quotes, I really like the one by Natalie Wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and quotes which are all new to me. I love the tree against the sky one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thoughts and photos Icy. Made me think again and deep thinking. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. The others have said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the way you mixed the art of the pictures with the profound thoughts of the people you quoted. That was a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know Icy my mind too. But you did share some beautiful skies with us!! Thanks for that!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos attract,catch the eye and touch the heart. Meanwhile the verses below explain that glorious mystery (By reading the scriptures I am so renewed that all nature seems renewed around me and with me).
    Wow! I too feel fire and music under my feet.
    Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover