Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wish List Furniture

Every since I move in to this house eight years ago, I have only bought three pieces of furniture, and they are my bed, dining room set, and a couch. Other things in my house are left over from family and friends.

I have no complaint really, because as far as home furnishings are concerned, I rather have less "stuffs" than a full house of things. However, if money were no object, I would love to have a few pieces of modern furniture, especially the ones that have dual functionality.






I would love to have an interior designer comes in, arrange my living room, mix or match what I already have, and add a nice piece of modern corner sofa furniture. I like to have ample of space for sitting, but also provide a place to stretch out if someone needs to rest.

Going furniture shopping is not my cup of tea, since I always feel pressure from the salesperson as soon as I step in the door, I prefer to look at furniture online. It is a fun process, and there is no rush in making a decision.

Once a year, when the holiday is coming closer I tend to think about having my house reorganized, and get new furniture to be properly entertained guesses, but a thought is just a thought!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Icy, maybe one day we will strike it rich and money will not be a concern. Well, it's a thought. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying Furniture Online can be really tricky now a days with the choices being so vast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a awesome post. This furniture looks very nice and wealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to go furniture shopping either. I would love to be able to get the furniture online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish to get our own place first then I will be happy enough to get new furnitures =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover