Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Online Shopping Trip

Have you ever shopped at Lou Lou's Corner? It's a website to shop for the entire family. I know I'm pushing it with my online shopping endeavors, but in just two days we will be celebrating Thanksgiving, and before we know it, Christmas is knocking at the door.

Image Courtesy of LouLousCorner




We have two little kids in the family, under the age of three, and by chance I saw these jellycat stuffed animals that I couldn't resist. I didn't grow up with toys so it seemed that I always tried to make it up by getting them for all the kids in the family, and not just mine.

Once I am in the mood for shopping, I tend to get off track easily. My fingers go on clicking to different section of this website called barefoot dreams, where they feature cozy, soft, and luxurious blankets for infants, toddlers, as well as for the entire family.

As if this is not enough, I wander over to the appaman department to look at kids' clothes, and found some of the clothes on the red tag sales. Lucky for me, I didn't know my nieces and nephews' sizes, so I just stick my stuffed animals purchase.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

6 comments:

  1. I am enjoying shopping vicariously through you! Since my job loss and retirement, I really have very little funds, after bill paying, for Christmas gifts this year. I hope all my family and friends understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any little ones to buy for right now but it sure if fun to look. Good info Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icy, I love stuffed animals, always have and still have some to this day. Shhh!!! don't tell anyone :) I love the little duck and penguin. I'm going to have to check out these sites. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuffed toys are great gifts for kiddos =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a stuffed animal - so soft and cuddly. Thanks for sharing this lovely site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also don't have any little ones to shop for yet, but I know where to go when I do. Thank you Icy for letting us know about this site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover