Monday, November 9, 2009

Dream Along With Me

If you were asked where would you want to go or what would you want to do, do you know your answers? I knew mine! I'm a big fan of Argentina's soccer club, and taking Tours in Argentina would be a dream comes true.

I would love to Travel to Argentina to see this beautiful country, and learn about another culture. Now, if you want to dream along with me, you can click on any links in this post, and it will be like being in another country. It is good for me to use my imagination and escape my real world for a bit.

While I will be attending all the soccer matches that I can, you can pamper yourself at one of the Hotels in Buenos Aires, or Hotels in El Calafate. Maybe you and I could meet up at another city since I am sure we will find at least one of the Hotels in Argentina to spend the night.

I have many dreams, and travel is one of them! There is so much to see, learn, and enjoy in this world. It would be wonderful if we could travel around the globe leisurely. When I was a child, I used to look at magazines and dreamed about the places that I would go, clothes that I would wear, then just lost myself in that make believe world.

I'm older now, and I know what it takes to get to those dreams. Sometimes, it is possible, but other times priorities come first. I hope you have fun dreaming along with me.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

9 comments:

  1. Icy, you made a great choice. Argentina is incredible. About twenty years ago, when American Airlines began its service to Buenos Aires, they offered flights for 30,000 miles from San Francisco to B.A. and I jumped at the chance. I only had a short time off but I made the most of it. I went alone, booked myself into a terrific hotel and really played tourist - tango show, boat ride up the El Tigre River, gaucho barbecue - and I also bought an air pass and spent an incredible day and night at the Internacional Hotel at the falls at Igauzu, the most spiritual place I've been in my lifetime. I felt I'd seen the face of God at those falls. Being an avid fan of red wines, I also went to Mendoza overnight, in the Andes, and drank those wonderful malbecs. It was the trip of a life time! I hate more beef and drank more wine in that ten days...a whole bottle at both lunch and dinner - for hardly any money. And I never say one soccer game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, one of the best things about traveling for me is discovering and learning about new cultures and traditions. It is exciting and allows you to understand all types of people and their culture. These links are great and thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful country.. Love the mountains with it's glimpse of red sitting sun..

    My Ruby Tuesday entry here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icy, don't stop dreaming. We need our escapes even if they are short lived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'll g with you hehehe..

    Please come and find out what our little fashionista has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Icy, I would love to visit Argentina someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love to travel too. There are still so many places that I want to see... so I like to dream too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also want to Fly along with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to travel too. I haven't really traveled outside of New Jersey that much. I have been to Virgina, New York, and Pennsylvania. I would love to visit other places though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover