Sunday, November 8, 2009

Looking for That Perfect Car

My daughter turned 19 this summer, and with that we had to shop for a used car. Our budget was low, but I knew that if we look long and hard enough we would find a decent car in our price range.

At first we aimed for small or compact car after taking into consideration for fuel cost. We looked at Hyundai since they have a great reputation for what we can afford. We test drove the Sonata and Elantra, but she liked the Hyundai Accent 3 doors HB. I had to admit that this car was sporty looking and pretty nice.


We went on to look at other cars, and I remembered looking at chrysler small models. She couldn't decide on one and her budget wasn't sufficient enough to cover for what she really wanted. We spent almost every other day test drove many cars since buying a car was a big decision for her.

One day, we decided to live out our fantasy, and went to test drive mercedes benz cars knowing full well that it was way out of our league! We took the mercedes benz glk on the road, and lived our dream for a few minutes. The car drove so smooth that we didn't want to go back to the dealer. It was beautiful and expensive.

After a month and a half searching for the perfect car, she found hers! The car runs and does what it supposed to do. She bought an old car in her budget, but she was happy with her decision.







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

8 comments:

  1. My first car was a toyota and that's what I have now, even 17 years later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the first car is always exciting and difficult at the same time. Glad she found one she liked, it is a rite of passage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first car was maruti 800. I have this 14 years before. I have kept that in my garage but these days that was not in running mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter for her first car. She have a right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh first car! Congrats to your girl for finding one that she likes! Yay! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! First car. This is such a big moment. I am so glad she is sensible and listens to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will go for a mid sized suv

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great that your daughter found her first car. I would have loved to test drive the Mercedes too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover