Monday, November 23, 2009

Empire Mixed Flowers

For today Ruby Tuesday, I'm featuring my red summer empire flower. This flower comes in many different colors, and it is continuously blooming throughout the summer, way into early winter also.

I had this flower in red, deep purple, pink, and white. When it is dried, I broke it off, and another branch would grow.


The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
~Lao Tzu




As we grow better, we meet better people.
~Elbert Hubbard


If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again.
~Mary Beth Danielson


The trick is growing up without growing old.
~Casey Stengel

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

16 comments:

  1. This lovely flower is such an attractive red, and the shape is beautiful. It seems hard to believe that such a look of Spring should seem so natural in Canada. Always enjoy such a fine looking shrub wherever/whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very showy, beautiful red flower! Cheerful at this Thanksgiving season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly red, like the shade of red in these ones Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I really like reds in the garden. Are these perennials? Beautiful photos, I really like the last one.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! red - fiery, warm and festive! they very pretty!


    btw...i like the new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great choice for RT and a very beautiful flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and unusual flower in a nice red color! I like that quote about growing up without growing old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers... and I love the quotes. Wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really encouraging and uplifting quotes. Thanks, Icy. The pictures suit them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are loverly! I'd love to have them in my garden. Nice shots too!
    Thanks for dropping by at my site today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. each quote suits the shot
    beautiful flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Growing up without growing old, I like that. I'll remember that ICY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful reds and wonderful quotes too!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are lovely flowers. I love the color of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover