Monday, November 16, 2009

Plants

Most of the bushes have turned colors, and here are what I found for my subject. They didn't have the ruby red that I would like to have; nevertheless they were red.


A chip on the shoulder is about the heaviest load a person ever carries
- Roy L. Smith




A critical spirit is like poison ivy – it only takes a little contact to spread its poison.
- Unknown


A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.
- Dr. William Arthur Ward



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

15 comments:

  1. I love that last quote and picture the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, the reds are gorgeous. Perfect colors for this time of the year.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty plant - great for a Ruby tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous reds and great quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reds. We don't see much fall color in Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour. And, it goes with the quotes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Judy, the last picture and last quote are my favorites. Happy Ruby Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best time of year for reds and rubies. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like subtle reds, these are lovely
    wonderful quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome shots
    Icy, i have a sth for u on my blog plss visit((:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robust, ruby, reds - they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pictures. They are a pretty color. I also enjoyed reading the quotes with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey,
    every one loves flower because there is a properties of flower it always spread lovely smell and every flower has own meaning also that create by human.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your photos and captions give out very strong character.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover