Friday, November 27, 2009

Moon Pictures

These are just a few of my moon pictures collection. The moon looks much better in real life since my camera didn't bring it justice.


Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
~W. Clement Stone



If the Sun and Moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.
~William Blake


The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money.
~Plautus


Gray hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering over the evening of life.
~Jean Paul




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

10 comments:

  1. i was planning the same thing the other night, take picture of the half moon.it looks so romantic gazing at the moon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots Icy, I especially like the last one with the moon and all the colors in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shots the last one ismy fav
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is my fav too.

    Have a fabulous w/e, Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moon pictures, the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one is gorgeous Icy, just the fact that you were able to capture the moon like that is fantastic. I've taken so many moon shots over the year and they have never come out even average. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are dramatic sky and moon pictures Icy. i like the pink hues surrounding the moon, wonderful shots.

    ps...belated happy thanksgiving, sorry my greeting is late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots of the sky and moon! I'm sharing sunsets at Sacred Ruminations
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful pictures of the moon, Icy. Very mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the moon doesn't seem to rest anymore seeing it all up all day long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover