Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thriving Indoor

During my parents-teacher conference, I saw these beautiful flowers thriving with life on my son's teacher table. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling they are chrysanthemum or something like that. The colors are just fantastic. Soft and romantic!

Baby Blossom


I had her permission to take a few pictures, and didn't know that this flower can live indoor. I wonder if the flower will survive through Michigan winter even if it's inside.

Open A Little More


These colors are beautiful, aren't they? I love the lavender purple edge on the petals.

Have a great Sunday everyone!





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

11 comments:

  1. that is very lovely Icy, you gave me an idea what to put inside in my classroom to get a feeling of being outside. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, these are so lovely. I can't pass up a pretty flower these days without taking its picture. lol
    Take care & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers. Wonder where she got them? They would certainly brighten up a classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. The second photo just blew me away it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi icy! i love the colors, that nice touch of lilac lining makes it look so nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers, the color is so soft and delicate. I agree it does look like some sort of mum.

    I like how you photographed the first one, a different angle is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty flowers. Wonder where she got them? Amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Loree-- You are right second photo is really very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pics! That is great that your son's teacher let you take such great shots of these beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover