Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Littlest Pond

These beautiful flowers lived in the tiniest little pond in front of Ocean and Sea Pet Shop. Though the pond was man made, it still added so much charm to the entrance, and enticed curiosity for customers to stop by.


I like being a big fish in a small pond. I'm not interested in a huge audience because it brings headaches.
~Nick Lowe


Many drops make a bucket, many buckets make a pond, many ponds make a lake, and many lakes make an ocean.
~Percy Ross




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

9 comments:

  1. I just love these pictures. I've never seen water lillies like these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are beautiful, Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo of the water lettuce? I think that is what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so lovely shots of water lilies on the water....

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures. Even the littlest pond radiates immeasurable beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little pond, it might be small but their choice of plants was excellent. I really like the flower in the last shot.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover