Thursday, November 19, 2009

Your Blog Can Earn Extra Revenue

One year ago, I started my first blog for one purpose, and that was to promote my articles I have written for different websites. Little did I know that I could have Revenue Sharing on my blog. Above all, I have no clues on how to Promote Blog.


It really does not matter to me since I enjoy writing much more than earning pennies. After a few posts, I realized that blogging is like a personal diary online. It is my space to voice my opinions, sharing ideas, learning from others, and allowing my blog to take on its own personality.



Now, I've learned How to Make Money Blogging, though I'm not at the stage where I can proudly say I've earned a decent income yet. There are many issues and areas in Blogging for Money that I still need to learn and experience.

Once in a while, I chance on websites, such as YouSayToo, where they offer revenue sharing from AdSense and Amazon, which tempt me to try out. Since working from home, I have to constantly looking for ways to make money, and so far YouSayToo website looks promising. I can either submit my own blogs, or start a free one with them.

If you are interested in adding your blog to YouSayToo and making some extra money from blogging, give this website a look.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good idea, Icy. And thanks for sharing the info and links. I just wonder how much money a blogger can actually make on this site. I wonder if any one of your readers may have had experience with it and if they can share it here?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just started my blogs t support my husband's passion for blogging but later on got hooked writing like what you said my online diary then found some opportunities. I still try to relate those opportunities to my stories because sincere writing is more important, i believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    After read this article , I feel that is a complete solution of earn extra money. thanks for sharing it , i look more option on your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Icy. I will have to look into this. Even working full time, my debts outweigh my income. It sure would be nice to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an interesting article, Icy. I have never heard of this site. I think you should give it a try. If you do, let us know how it's going. I'm just like you. I am always looking for ways to make extra money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover