Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help for Math Subject

If any students out there need online tutoring for math problems, here is a site to get math answers. This website is called Tutornext.com.

Math subject was one of my weak points in school, and I always dreaded signing up for them when I had to. Now we have internet so looking for help is much easier. We can find all kind of information with just a click from our fingers.

Tutornext offers Precalculus help, statistics help, and chemistry help for high school and also college students. Just like any other services, you will have to pay a small fee, but you are able to get online math tutoring.



I have forwarded this website to my daughter's college friends, and hopefully it will ease some stresses or find it helpful. I failed my college chemistry and pre-calculus classes, struggled, and had to retake them twice, so I know without help, it could be very discouraging, not to mention the expenses for each class.

Check out this website to see if it is suitable for your situation, and if you need help in any of these areas, then seek help. You might have to pay a fee to get the service, but really, think about it, it will help you pass your class, which in turn can save you hundreds of dollars to retake the course.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

7 comments:

  1. I have forwarded this info to a few of my friends...glad I don't need it myself unless they'll help this ancient mind balance her checkbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this when my son and I were taking college algebra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to just self study back then but now so much help online and all =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can use this site now since I'm not that good at math. Thanks so much for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover