Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home Monitored and Protected

I read on the newspaper today that crime rates is on a steady rise since time is tougher for many families. Scams and burglaries happen more and more each day. It seems as if there isn't a safe place, or time anymore anywhere.

Creative Commons--Image Credit



The previous owner of my house had installed a home security system with sensors throughout, but they had also turned it off a long time ago. After a series of unfortunate incidents around my neighborhood, many homes are now having Home Security Systems installed for that extra protection. I finally break down and reactivate mine.

Out of 30 homes on our street, there are only 10 families that own their homes, and the other 20 houses are rentals. I live right next to one of these rentals, and it has been broken in twice by tenants' friends.

Having the Home Security system helps relief my worries, and keep me feel safer for when I am home alone. At least, I know for sure that with this service, my home is monitor 24 hours, and if there is any suspicious activity, the alarm will sound off to deter strange people away.

ADT offers Home Security Monitoring throughout many states. You can click on the link and check out if they serve your local area. Personally, I was taught to "better be safe than sorry," and this is why it is important to me to have my home protected.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. It is unfortunate that we live in such times but it is also good to know that peace of mind is available.
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good thing to do to have your hoe secure and safe. Hope things will start to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homse security is very importnt these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you got home security. I need to get something too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps they should "pick" their "friends" more carefully. It's sad that we should need home security, but it has come to that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover