Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pink Columbine Flowers


Going through my archives
Digging through my files
I saw you, beautiful pink columbine
Flowers, cheer me up so fine!





Then I play, with photoshop today
Adding different effect until I like
Depend on my mood, I try and try
It certainly brought beauties to my eyes!


These light pink columbine flowers
For you, for me, for anyone to see
They can brighten your everyday
And bring on a smile to your face!




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

11 comments:

  1. Everything you do on your blogs brightens up my day, Icy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Icy, I love these. The second one is amazing with that rain through the window look. And, the last one has the surreal feel to it. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to play around with our photos right? great results here Icy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a stained glass window like the last one you designed. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful photo and very interesting effects. I like the stained glass look of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the effects in the last picture. It looks like art. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Icy I didn't know about this flower, I am not so good with flowers but I do appreciate its beauty. this has a pleasant color and form. I like it best without your photoshop renders =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really good. I loved your poem. It has such a great flow to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover