Facebook is usually not a place for me to hang out, but this morning I was reading some messages when I suddenly got connected with an old friend from Triond. Duh..I didn't even know that you can talk directly with friends on it until a window pops up!
Many things or apps on Facebook remain a mystery to me. I do not have enough guts to even add people who I don't know as friends. Then there are notifications to accept this and that. I click on it, and then click close because I don't know what to do with them.
So many things to learn on each and every websites that I've signed up with, but there are not enough time to explore them. It is also frustrating for me when after I'm used to get around with the old layout, they change again to mess me up.
Here is what I've learned so far:
- You can create a NetworkedBlogs to add your blog to Facebook.
- After you've set up your blog on Facebook, you can invite your friends to follow you. The current rule is: you must have at least 7 followers in order for your RSS feed to show up on your profile page.
- Once you have listed your blog on Facebook, it suggests other blogs for you to follow, or at least check out!
- There are many groups that you can join or participate in.
- You can send flower, angels, and many other neat things to your friends. I am still new at these apps thing.
- You can chat with friends directly from the Facebook page by looking at the bottom right hand corner to see who is online.