Jodi at Jodi's Journey have given two awards to Reach Beyond Limits. It feels great to get recognition for something I love to do. Through the blogsphere, I have seen so many beautiful blogs, and met many talented bloggers. Ordinary people do extraordinary things!
Liza at A Simple Life has also awarded me the One Lovely Blog yesterday! Double the fun!
On Jodi's Journey you can find humor, recipes, health issues, animals and everything else that Jodi wants to write about!
The first award is One Lovely Blog, and the rules are:
- Mention the person that gives you the award with their blog link
- Nominate your blogs of choice with blog owner's name and link
- Leave comment on the recipients' posts to let them know
- Betchai at The Joys of Simple Life--You must visit this blog for the simple joys of amazing photos and her hiking experiences.
- Jodapoet at Poetic Shutterbug--Among beautiful images, you will be delighted with her poetry, and inspiring posts.
- T at Picture This--T took wonderful images of things that I have not thought off. You will sure enjoy visiting this blog on a daily basic.
- Michele Cameron Drew at Poetic Expression--Michele is a multi-talented person, who has many beautiful blogs.
- Diane C at Sabino Canyon--Diane keeps me intrigue with her life at Sabino Canyon with stunning images that she took.
The NENO award defines as: "a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging, and to help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging."
Here are my choice:
- Judy Sheldon at Seeds For Thought--Judy is a true friend who always encourages me to write and very generous with her inspiring words.
- Dabrah at Fickle Muse--Dabrah is one of the first people who gave me warm welcomed to the blogging world. She also takes wonderful pictures!
- Michele Cameron Drew at By Any Other Name--I can't say enough about Michele! She is a talented poet, and tweaks her blogs every few weeks until they are gorgeous!
- Loree at Stories and Scribbles--Loree always takes time to supports me whenever she can. She has a beautiful blog with amazing photos.
- Liza at A Simple Life--Liza has a very nice blog and write about health, family deals, and ways to save money.
Last but most important, I want to take this opportunity to THANK all my readers. Without you, this blog is a sad thing!