Friday, January 22, 2010

Potty Trained In a Week

Upon seeing this book, The Potty Boot Camp by Dr. Suzanne Riffel, I thought of my two little sisters who are currently going through this stage with their little ones. I can tell you, I don't envy them at all. It is not an easy task, and it takes time to go through the process with each child, differently.


Image Courtesy of thepottybootcamp.com

I know my little nephew developed some type of a fear when he has to use his toilette. He either holds it or demands for a diaper to be put on. This is where trials and errors begin. It is also when a mother's patient is being tested to the fullest.

So with the The Potty Boot Camp you will find a successful potty training program, and easy ways to get your children out of diaper in a week. I remembered my children took much longer than that, and I had to watch their every move like a hawk. In my time, I relied on mother's instinct to deal with this kind of responsibility.

If you are a young mother, and have children that going through this stage, The Potty Boot Camp is available for download at $5.95 and is also on sale in paperback. Get all the help that you can get. It will save your sanity, and avoid many tearful events.




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't remember potty training being that much of a hassle with any of my three sons. I just didn't make a big deal of it. I wasn't in a major rush to get it over with and they just seemed to succeed pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very good gift idea, Icy! I have several friends who have little ones. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children potty trained pretty well, but it is harder when you have the pressure of working full time and a day care that does not take children until they are fully potty trained. A little help would have been welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need help! Man, I can't get Miss Hoa Hau Ba Ngoi to sit on the potty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never had much problems when it comes to potty training even with my niece, I just hope it will be easy also with our baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have children yet, but this book will come in handy when I do have children.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover