Thursday, January 28, 2010

Receive Free Books to Read

If you are a book lover, and love to read, you are in for a sweet treat today. I've been checking out this website for the last three days, and wondering if I could just squeeze in one more thing in my already crazy routine.

Well, I finally give in, and sign up at BookSneeze, a website for blogger to get free books, in exchange for a 200 words book review on its site, and on a consumer site such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Christian Books, or Books a Million.

Requirements
  • You must have a blog
  • You must sign up at BookSneeze for an account. It's free!
  • You must read the first two chapters online while they mail out the hard copy to you
  • You must post a review of the book on your blog, and on one of the consumer websites mentioned above
I thought this is a great way to get my hands on the books that I would like to read. After all, the books are mine to keep, pass them on, or donate them to my library. For writers, this is also a great idea to brush up on writing, reviewing, and reading other people's work.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

10 comments:

  1. Wow sweet deal for free books! Thanks for sharing this info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really much of a book reader it will only depend on something that can really get my interest but thanks for sharing Icy, I might check this out too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll check this out, Icy! Am interested. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Icy you have made my day but do you think they would ship overseas?? That would be heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds wonderful, I am like Loree wondering if they ship overseas. I am off to find out, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great idea. I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I checked the avaialble books and the 66 Love Letters sounds good to me! Great Ideas sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. I love to read and I would love to get free books. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic offer. I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover