Monday, January 11, 2010

Like Diamonds on Cactus

This beautiful red cactus flowers are just stunning at my local Home Depot! It is hard to walk by and not thinking about taking pictures. The little white dot with thorns look like diamonds from afar.


I brought home a couple of small pots to put on my kitchen window sill, but they don't receive as much sun as I was hoping.


The red color on this cactus is absolutely cheering up my day, as it is continued to snow. I haven't have much time to spend online, as I am busy clearing the driveway and sidewalk. My mail box receives two notices from the Post Office about hazardous walkway for the mail carrier.

To see more entries, please visit Mary!





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

14 comments:

  1. I love cactus. I have about 30 outside and I just can't enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty cactus. I am sure it will liven up your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful cactus Icy, the red is stunning. I was in Home Depot about two weeks ago looking at all the different cactus, I almost bought one but decided to wait. I'll just look at yours instead.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly do look like diamonds! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :) Thanks for posting such lovely flowers over the weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing looking cactus. I like how you noticed the white dots with thorns look like diamonds. Sorry about all your snow, what a chore to have to clear it for the mail carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely cactus indeed...I seldom see them in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nice red cactus. Find time to enjoy your cactus -:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, that cactus is a cutie! why don't we have it anywhere around here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome, Icy. I've never seen that color and you are right it does look diamond studded. Cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Icy, your little cactus is cheery. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A scarlet cactus,
    delightful to see—watch out!
    It is still prickly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Icy, poor mailman, I guess you'd better keep that walk clear for him!

    Cacti have never been my favorite plants but their flowers are beautiful and these little small colorful ones are really spectacular, especially all grouped together in a display!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful cactus, Icy. The color is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover