Sunday, January 3, 2010

On Red Leaf

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. The hustle and bustle time is now somewhat calming down. Many people have fallen back into daily routine and ritual.

The pictures below are found in my Fall collection archive. We have just white snow and patches of ice now.

Two Lines


This red leaf got caught by the fence, and the morning dew drops were shining under the sunlight. This beautiful color called out for attention, and I found two lines of shadow from the grass on it. How perfect was it for shadow shot?

One Line


As the wind blew it to a different area on the fence, I followed like a good puppy! Hey, I was hunting for shadow, and I would not give up until I have some snaps!

Visit Harriet, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of shadow!






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

17 comments:

  1. Interesting shots. I love the color!

    Yes, I've had a lot of spam too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. So sharp and rich in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you followed it like a 'good puppy' :) A delicious shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadow knifing leaf,
    lifeblood trickling out like dew—
    who can stanch the wound?


    Bring-on-the-Band Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icy, that would work for Ruby Tuesday too! Brilliant colors & sharp details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know just how to pick them, Icy. I like that first one. It looks just like a fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I like the dark maroon color of the shadows on the red leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour in those leaves is amazing. So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely leaf, such a vivid colour

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shadows on the red leaf are very pretty, Icy. you sure do find wonderful shadow images around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Icy, first, the red leaf is really gorgeous and to capture the shadow is amazing. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year Icy. I have been rather absent from the blogging world in December but hope to be back regularly again. Love the way the grass cast a shadow on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The red leaf captured my sight more, so bright =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting shots. I hardly see red leaf here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice shots Icy, the red leaf is so pretty. This time of the year our archives are a great way to brighten things up a little.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. That fire-engine-red leaf is spectacular and the shadow of the grass blades really make the shot even more incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover