Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shopping Perks Me Up

The Holidays rush is over, and I feel it is time to go shopping for some new things. Usually, at this time of the year I am restless. My wardrobe seems too dark, and ragged! I have too many black, brown, navy blue, and white clothing.


Image Courtesy of become.com

I need to have some colors. Maybe I should get a pink Patagonia fleece or a cute cropped denim jacket. Just something to jazz up the winter blues. I know why many people are suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder, and that is because they are deprived of sunlight. I also know why many others turn to shopping for a little "pick me up".

I am one of these people. I have a mild case of SAD, and I like to shop when I feel drained. Sometimes, I don't buy anything, and sometimes I do. Usually an actual shopping trip to the mall, or a virtual one would perk me up. My favorite thing is to look at leather backpack purse.

Image Courtesy of become.com

I like backpack type purses because they free my hands from holding, and distribute equal weight on both shoulders.

When you are under the weather, what do you do? Do you shop, or eat or do something else?




Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

 

5 comments:

  1. Shopping is always a good pick me up, even if I don't buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat chocolate but i love shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting post. I like to shop and eat too. I also like to read and watch movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to shop more after holidays, more clearances and sale! Just like you, i love to shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover